Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mailing Out

Today I filled out the forms for Sarah's death certificate from Gallatin County off their website.  Almost did Herman's from the Cascade County website, but it looks like they will only take a cashier's check or money order (for $0.50)  retarded, huh?  So maybe I'll go in there in person at some point and just get it, maybe while i'm checking for probate stuff.  Will get Sarah's mailed off tomorrow.
Wrote to the Cascade County Clerk to ask how to get probate records for both Herman and Sarah.
I tried to find out if the FHL has genealogybank.com and the receptionists were pretty funny and clueless, but they think, yes.

I need to just bite the bullet and start writing her narrative so I can find the holes and also move along to my next subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment